Welcome to the shed’s new web site.this site will updated regularly and new images added so keep a watchful eye on it.
You’re going to publish a post today. Don’t worry about how your blog looks. Don’t worry if you haven’t given it a name yet, or you’re feeling overwhelmed. Just click the “New Post” button, and tell us why you’re here.
Why do this?
- Because it gives new readers context. What are you about? Why should they read your blog?
- Because it will help you focus your own ideas about your blog and what you’d like to do with it.
The post can be short or long, a personal intro to your life or a bloggy mission statement, a manifesto for the future or a simple outline of your the types of things you hope to publish.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?
You’re not locked into any of this; one of the wonderful things about blogs is how they constantly evolve as we learn, grow, and interact with one another — but it’s good to know where and why you started, and articulating your goals may just give you a few other post ideas.
Welcome to our new site.this site will be updated regularly and new images added so keep a watchful eye on it
The Shed is back to operating normal sessions ,but with a few changes to comply with the covid rules , you must sign in as you enter the shed , we have both QR codes and manual sheets . you must attempt to keep a 1 meter spacing from other people .
New to the Shed .
The trust has recently updated more equipment so you can make a better job of your projects much easier . this includes ;
Compound mitre saw . with a new table back rail which has a sliding stop block.
new battery powered drills and drill drivers
New battery powered die grinder
New sharpening machine for grinding turning tools ,chisels, plane blades etc .
new straight edge for cutting down of sheet material that caters for up to 2400mm